Shoulder pain and injuries may occur can be caused by many factors, including manual labor, falls, playing sports, overuse or repetitive motion, and even sleeping on your side. Conditions such as arthritis, torn cartelidge or rotator cuffs, pinched nerves, or frozen shoulder may also cause pain. The most common shoulder injuries include rotator cuff tendinitis and impengment syndrome. Also, as we grow older, especially for those 60+ years of age, shoulder problems become common due to degeneration of the surrounding soft tissue. Mechanical stimulation with VibraCool® can provide pain relief on contact for joint pain or pain caused by restricted motion, muscle tension or spasm.
For shoulder pain
VibraCool® Flex is wearable pain relief that you can customize with heat or cold for the type of pain relief you need.
- Simply put the VibraCool® vibration unit into neoprene pocket
- Hold vibration unit positioned over the area of pain on your neck or use included latex-free band to position the vibration unit over the area of pain. You may also slide the unit under a shoulder brace, support sleeve, or ace bandage/wrap.
- Activate vibration by turning on the button on top of unit.
- To add anti-inflammatory ice: Prepare unit: Freeze ice packs. Ice packs must be solid for use. Place frozen ice pack underneath the strap prior to placing on pain. Ice will remain frozen for 20 minutes.
- To add muscle-relaxing heat: Click the metal plate within the heat pack. It may take a few clicks to activate. Place heat pack underneathe strap prior to placing on pain. We recommend using VibraCool® 2-3x a day for 3-5 days while you hurt.