Restricted range of motion and muscle tension are common painful conditions that can be caused by activities, injuries, or medical conditions. These medical conditions may include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, cerebral palsy, or sepsis of the joint. Other causes of restricted range of motion include: inflammation of the soft tissues surrounding the joint, or joint swelling, muscle stiffness, pain, joint dislocation, or fractures in various areas of the body.
VibraCool® is FDA cleared to treat myofascial pain caused by trigger points, restricted motion and muscle tension. It’s great for pre-weight lifting warm up and post-exercise soreness.
For restricted muscles and muscle tension
VibraCool® Flex is wearable pain relief that you can customize with heat or cold for the type of pain relief you need. The M-stim technology increases blood flow and facilitates muscle stretch. Simply put the VibraCool® vibration unit into neoprene pocket place where you hurt.
For the back or shoulder
- Slide neoprene pocket onto included latex-free band or onto your on belt.
- Secure snugly with the strap or your belt, with vibration unit positioned over the area of pain.
- Activate vibration by turning on the button on top of unit.
- To add muscle-relaxing heat: Click the metal plate within the heat pack. It may take a few clicks to activate. Place heat pack underneath strap prior to placing on painful or stiff/tight area.
- For inflammation, add ice. Prepare unit: Freeze ice packs. Ice packs must be solid for use. Place frozen ice pack underneath the strap prior to placing on pain. Ice will remain frozen for 20 minutes. We recommend using VibraCool® 2-3x a day for 3-5 days while you hurt.